is paybaks for you?
Paybaks replaces your existing check/ACH payments. It integrates into your current AP process and uses the same funds you use to initiate a check or ACH payment. Instead of writing a check, you receive a unique card number for each invoice you pay. There is no credit; the funds move directly out of your account. This gives you limitless spending (and rebate!) potential.
Here’s how easy it is to pay an invoice:
1) Enter received invoice (bill) into Quickbooks.
2) Pay bill as you normally would. Choose Paybaks Card as Payment Method and choose invoice pay date.
3) Run the Paybaks App in Quickbooks.
4) Before the scheduled pay date (~3 days), funds automatically transfer from your bank account to your Paybaks account.
5) You receive card details and transaction statuses daily.
6) You provide your vendor with card details (via your preferred method).
Each month, we send you a detailed statement showing all transactions and rebate information.
It’s that easy.
How You Get Paid
Your vendor pays their usual merchant acquiring fee. Paybaks receives a portion of the Mastercard/Visa interchange and shares it with you monthly.
Ready to Get Started?
Back to Top
COMMITTED TO OUr community
There are many amazing people building innovative companies in Atlanta. Our goal is to inspire you by telling their stories. We hope you’ll enjoy these take aways from Atlanta’s most unique entrepreneurs.
Back to Top